Episode 363 Now Available
Monday, January 28 2008 @ 09:08 AM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 363 is now available for download.
- Toy Story Mania Preview
- Today, we we discuss the upcoming opening of Toy Story Mania At Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Mike Newell mentions trivia about the bricks at Toy Story Mania
- Matt mentions the 3D aspect of the ride
- Click here to view the clip from the Christmas Parade that previewed the attraction
- Matt describes the scenes and the "re-rideability"
- Matt talks about why Toy Story Mania isn't just "another Buzz Lightyear"
- Matt describes the Mr. Potato Head in the queue line
- Mike Scopa talks about his expectations for Toy Story Mania
- Matt talks about the family-friendly goal of the attraction
- Matt mentions the opening of the attraction in the May or June timeframe
- Matt mentions a potential opening date leak
- Matt has a page with updates on the attraction
- We discuss our expectations for how popular Toy Story Mania will be
- Matt talks about a rumor for something else on Pixar Place/Mickey Avenue
Running Time: 19:48