Episode 555 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, April 22 2009 @ 07:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 555 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Craig from UK refers to Episode 549, and asks whether he needs a Park Hopper to go to a restaurant; in another park.
- Jonathan from Washington wants suggestions for touring with a 14-month-old.
- Gilbert likes the Animal Kingdom.
- Matt from Utah asks for the best way between the Wilderness Lodge and the Magic Kingdom.
- Matt from Utah asks whether Tables in Wonderland discounts work for counter-service.
- Steve asks about rebuilding Pleasure Island.
- May from Canada asks about an autistic child going to attractions without Fast Pass entrances (see also Episode 019: Visiting Walt Disney World with those with special needs).
- Jim from Connecticut asks whether anyone has recognised the Panel by their voice.
- Chloe from Massachusetts asks about renewing an Annual Pass early.
- Joe from Massachusetts likes the Unofficial Guide for building recommendations, but his view was obstructed by palm trees.
- Kent from Nebraska asks about getting to breakfast before the park opens.
- Brian jokes about Matt's honeymoon.
- Todd likes Episode 477: Coronado Springs....A Review and the Podcast generally.
- Tanya from Indiana asks whether there are any benefits from using a travel agent.
- Marie refers to Episode 483: Decision 2008, and wants a list of the snacks available on the Dining Plan.
- Mike Scopa found this PDF about the Disney Dining Plan
- Kate from Washington refers to Episode 469: Listener Questions, and asks about the Main Street Electronic Parade in Disneyland.
- Brett from NH refers to Episode 526: Failed Attractions, and suggests a couple of other failed attractions.
Running Time: 33:11