Episode 558 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, April 29 2009 @ 07:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 558 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Jennifer asks about saying that her 10 year 2 month child is a child for Disney buffets.
- Tori from Connecticut asks which non-thrill ride she should take her newbie friend first in each park.
- Alexis has rewritten the Grin Grinning Ghosts song in line with her school experience, which Len sings.
- Roberto asks whether he should avoid the Magic Kingdom on a Party day.
- Bruck from Kentucky asks about AAA discounts on the Dining Plan.
- Jay recommends Mouse Fan Travel.
- Craig from UK asks about upgrading the UK Ultimate Tickets.
- Craig from UK asks about bypassing the parking charge for going to a Party.
- Amy asks whether she should use or avoid EMHs.
- Jack and Sally like the Hilton Head DVC.
- Lisa likes Episode 477: Coronado Springs....A Review.
- Chris from Canada asks whether each person needs to accompany their luggage when using Magical Express.
- Heather from Pittsburgh saw Len on TV.
- Steve asks what travel agents can do for FL residents.
- John asks whether the newer wait times system is more accurate than the old system.
- Michelle asks when is the best time to see Universal Studios.
- Katie from Michigan asks whether admission is free to the Boardwalk.
- Katie from Michigan asks about the food at the ESPN Club.
- Katie from Michigan asks about renting a Surrey bike.
- Avy from Pennsylvania asks about good sources for renting DVC points.
- Katie from NC asks which date is the best to attend Halloween Party.
Running Time: 33:11