Episode 570 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, May 27 2009 @ 07:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 570 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Nestor from Brazil asks about evening EMH crowds in June.
- Nestor from Brazil asks about non-Gay Day parks.
- Clarissa from NJ refers to Episode 562: Character Dining Revisited and comments on the Tusker House character breakfast.
- Clarissa from NJ comments on celebrating in Chef Mickeys.
- Kevin refers to Episode 564: Listener Questions, and suggests that you can use a table service credit to pay for a quick-service meal.
- Ricky asks how much of Len's expenses are reimbursed by the Guide.
- Ricky asks whether Episode 500 was planned to be in MouseFest.
- Betsey from Georgia asks about cast members handing out free items.
- Paul from Washington says that Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater was horrible, but Le Cellier was awesome.
- Jennie from UK asks about Disney branching into healthcare.
- Pecos Bill asks about the best way to get to the parks early.
- Marjorie from NY refers to the Saving Time/Money episodes, and believes that the discount on merchandise in Downtown Disney is more than in the parks.
- William asks about favorite Cast Members.
- Jay from Ohio asks who CB is in the Great Movie Ride of Death.
- Kate from Washington asks in which attraction the Panel would want a special suite to stay in.
- Stuart send his 2010 WDW Predictions.
- Jennifer from Alabama forgot to purchase a photo album.
- Steve asks about Stupid Judy, Stupid Energy.
- Thomas talks about Vermont maple syrup.
Running Time: 34:18