Episode 576 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, June 10 2009 @ 05:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 576 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Brian refers to Episode 567: Listener Questions, and comments on the Tapestry parade music.
- Tim from New Zealand asks about paying for parking; when staying off-site.
- Kirsten from Massachusetts asks about the reduced predicted crowd level in early August.
- Kirsten from Massachusetts asks about activities at the Polynesian.
- Keith asks about New Year's Eve.
- Michael from FL asks for justification for going solo; to WDW.
- Ken from NC asks about touringplans.com access for the Kindle version of the Unofficial Guide.
- Dean from Connecticut asks whether he can renew his Tables in Wonderland at a different time to the Annual Pass.
- Geoff from Maine asks for anniversary; dinner recommendations.
- Len talks about his vegetarian-ish friend.
- Paul from Washington asks why Disneyland; doesn't have FASTPASSes for Toy Story Midway Mania.
- Paul from Washington asks about the Star Tours update rumor.
- Paul from Washington asks about a children-free Party.
- Craig from UK reminds the Panel about the child swap. Matt mentions his article on Studios Central.
- Kelly from Georgia wants to persuade her family to stay at the Caribbean Beach.
- Kelly from Georgia wants recommendations for the Pirate rooms at the Caribbean Beach.
- Anna asks whether there are official Disney hours for lunch and dinner.
- Martin from CA had the post-Disney blues.
- Kirby from NJ wants suggestions for a Junior Sip and Snack. The Panel give their favorite items.
- Bob refers to Episode 9: Secrets of the Studios show, and wants the Panel's favorite live performers.
Running Time: 32:53