Episode 582 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, June 24 2009 @ 05:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 582 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Karen refers to Episode 571: Breakfasts, Brunches & Lunches, and asks whether the House of Blues lunch involves a lot of religion.
- Mag from TX refers to Episode 562: Character Dining Revisited, and says that as a former Cast Member there are sufficient characters in the Garden Grove restaurant (Swan hotel).
- Stephanie asks how long the travel time is to the Hoop-De-Doo; Grill.
- Chris asks about violence in the Parks.
- Matt from PA refers to Episode 510: Listener Questions, and comments on rumors of lifetime passes.
- Matt from PA asks whether the Panel has stayed Animal Kingdom Lodge Concierge;, and done the Sunrise Safari.
- Matt from PA asks whether moving luggage when staying at multiple resorts is a problem.
- Kevin asks for does and don'ts for a short visit, especially when visiting the Animal Kingdom only. (See also Episode 402: The Weekend Getaway.)
- Dawn asks whether she can combine a 40% off offer with the Free Dining Plan.
- Brett gives his marathon; lessons.
- Megan from Georgia asks whether it is worth her getting a 10-day no expiration Park Hopper instead of a 4-day Park Hopper.
- Megan from Georgia asks about Downtown Disney hotels versus Scopa Towers, with regards to shuttles, EMHs; and losing the Magic.
- Meredith from Canada asks about Park haunted stories (other than Pirates and Haunted Mansion).
- Mark from UK refers to Episode 515: Deluxe Resorts and recommends the Wilderness Lodge, and was bored with the Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Christian from NY asks Scopa about the rebranding of the Scopa Towers, and what Scopa likes most about Scopa Towers.
- Christian from Minnesota asks about getting an ADR; for 14 people, but arranging 17 to show up à la Len Testa.
- Dena from TX refers to Episode 569: When You Gotta Go..., and tells a story with her husband and a Saddam Hussain t-shirt.
Running Time: 31:00