Episode 591 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, July 15 2009 @ 05:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 591 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Wendy from CA asks whether she can bring her Magical Express luggage on the bus herself.
- Ken from NC gives a Trip Report.
- John would like his family (five of them) to stay in a Value resort.
- Jessica asks why Annual Pass holders don't get EMHs.
- Michelle from Colorado says thank goodness for the Touring Plans on busy days.
- Robert likes the Special Guests.
- Someone had problems getting a child swap ticket in Epcot's The Land.
- Kevin from Boston wants to know what podcasts the Panel listen to.
- Greg from UK comments about flying in to Tampa.
- Becky from Wisconsin asks whether she use the Tables in Wonderland discount or 2 table service credits to go to Cinderella's Royal Table.
- Jennifer from Canada asks whether she can get EMH; when staying in a Downtown Disney hotel.
- Mark from WV asks about crowd congestion with the updated Hall of Presidents and the refurb of Space Mountain.
- Jack asks whether he should get an Annual Pass when staying 15 days over the year.
- Amanda refers to Episode 523: Solo Touring and gives her positive experiences of dining solo.
- Vernon asks what effect cold; weather has on the Parks.
- Steve from Massachusetts asks about asking for ketchup at Whispering Canyon.
Running Time: 31:27