Episode 594 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, July 22 2009 @ 05:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 594 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Tera refers to Episode 589: The Worldly Romantic, and suggests proposing; at the Animal Kingdom Villas Sunrise Safari.
- Tony suggests going to the California Grill, and proposing outside.
- Darren from Connecticut asks how long he can hang a towel out from his hotel balcony before management asks him to remove it.
- Marty from Chicago asks where his brother's concrete block is.
- Chuck from Tennessee asks about the accuracy of the Crowd Calendar 11 months out.
- Jason and family from Utah asks about preparing someone who doesn’t like heights. Len refers to Episode 465: To Sleep, Perchance To Dream.
- Tim from Denver asks whether unused tickets have to be used by the specific guest.
- Jamie asks about reusable bags.
- Jamie asks whether Touring Plans can be used with a Guest Assistance card.
- Mike from Tennessee wants to enjoy his birthday; by eating and drinking.
- Brett refers to Episode 536: Listener Review 2, ranks the restaurants, and says that several restaurants are overpriced.
- Dave from Boston refers to Episode 518: Water Parks, and asks whether Len really screams like a girl.
- Someone asks what the must sees in Downtown Disney are.
- Someone asks what is Fantasmic!; Matt refers to Studios Central.
- Steven asks about waking up Tinkerbell.
- Ian from Virgania asks how travel agents can help a veteran Florida resident.
- Ian from Virgania asks how good the hotel cribs are.
Running Time: 30:11