Episode 597 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, July 29 2009 @ 05:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 597 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Jill wants to know if she should get ADRs in September;, and whether she should get Tables in Wonderland.
- Colm from UK asks why the Panel hate Coronado Springs.
- Geoff from Louisiana listened to the Jeremy Irons narrative on Spaceship Earth.
- Megan from NJ asks about the Test Track VIP room. Scopa talks about the VIP room in Mission: SPACE.
- Megan from NJ asks about the Panel's favorite restaurant in the parks.
- Megan from NJ wants the Panel's autograph.
- Chris from UK asks about how long in advance a resort can be booked.
- Chris from UK asks whether Easter; or June; would be quieter.
- Paul from UK refers to Episode 525: Listener Questions, and says the Panel didn't answer his question.
- Jarred from NC refers to Episode 526: Failed Attractions asks about a refurbished River Country.
- John from UK asks about eating two meals in one at Trails End.
- Didey from TX asks how long he should wait to get into Fantasmic!.
- Jen from NJ asks about a possible alcoholic Dole Whip drink.
Running Time: 28:50