Episode 600 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, August 05 2009 @ 05:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 600 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Aziz (from Live Show 34: Sunday 28 June 2009) asks whether Free Dining Plan will increase park attendance in December.
- Charlotte from UK asks about activities at the Beach Club.
- Charlotte from UK wants a good view of the Shuttle launch.
- Gary from Illonis asks about encore performances of Fantasmic! due to the weather.
- Nina from Pennsylvania asks about a WDW triathlon.
- Eric from Ohio asks about planning ADRs 180 days out when the Parks hours are only shown 90 days out.
- Eric from Ohio thanks the Panel for Episode 518: Water Parks.
- Robert and crew from Tennessee refers to Episode 528: Listener Questions, when the Panel was discussing Bristol, and says that his family are that Disney enthusiast family.
- Neil from UK asks whether the Fantasmic!; Dinner Package offers a time-saving.
- Neil from UK asks whether the the American Idol Experience has reduced queues for Fantasmic!.
- Becka and Jay from NY asks whether the Food and Wine Festival is as good at the end of the festival.
- Sarah from UK asks whether her family needs 3 adult and 1 child meals at table service.
- JD talks about the 2nd anniversary "WDW presents the Mike squared" show.
- Kevbot asks about the new classic rides.
- Mike from NY asks whether he should buy the Deluxe Dining Plan for all 7 days of his visit (or only for his first resort), or an Annual Pass and Tables in Wonderland.
- Jill from Massachusetts refers to Episode 591: Listener Questions, and asks whether an Annual Pass DVC; member can get into EMH.
Running Time: 34:40