Episode 603 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, August 12 2009 @ 05:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 603 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Jennifer in CA asks about Pal Mickey.
- Jennifer in CA asks about the differences in Fantasmic! Between WDW and Disneyland.
- Brian in Kentucky refers to Episode 277: Half day touring plan of Epcot, and asks about the logic for the Hollywood Studios Touring Plan.
- Amanda from TX asks about Special Offers in December.
- Jim from Denver wants a good bag.
- Caroline from Alabama asks about good off-site restaurants.
- Caroline from Alabama hates Dinosaur.
- Gary from Georgia asks about going to Hollywood Studios when it has EMHs.
- Rachel likes Episode 414: Snack, Sip (And Sick), Episode 505: Sip And Snack Part Deux and Episode 514: Running Is A Cruel Mistress.
- Rachel drank Maple Syrup.
- Matt from Kansas asks whether the Disney transportation stops are published somewhere.
- Matt from Kansas about whether he can make multiple ADRs at the same time.
- Matt from Kansas asks about getting Autograph books.
- Ken from NH asks whether late July is a good time to go.
- Doug from Indiana asks how the Economy is going to affect Disney.
- Malin from Maine refers to Episode 531: Listener Questions, and says that third party tickets can be put on the Keys to the World.
- Glenn from TX asks what the Unofficial Guide offers that other books don't.
- Bruce asks about the Venetian resort, opening in 1971.
- Chris from Illinois writes about long town names.
Running Time: 32:26