Episode 606 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, August 19 2009 @ 05:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 606 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Jim says that the Half Ironman takes place in May.
- Anna from Colorado says that WDW has triathlons.
- Gregg from Virginia was at WDW for the triathlon.
- Deedee from Illinois asks about the Special Needs pass.
- Cathy from NJ takes Matt to task for his introduction to Episode 601: Mr Voice Takes On The World.
- Peter from Philadelphia wants a Wow! dining experience outside of the Parks.
- Chris asks about tactics against people who crowd you too much.
- Kathleen wants to compare an All Stars family suite and a Moderate resort.
- Brett from Illinois asks about the calibration of Toy Story Midway Mania. Matt refers to the Toy Story Midway Mania Secrets page in Studios Central.
- Jen wants to see Illuminations on a crowded day after seeing the Candlelight Processional and have a good view.
- Jen from NJ asks whether a valet parking fee is good for the rest of the day.
- Sue from Pittsburgh asks whether she can ride other rides during the last the American Idol Experience show.
- Sue from Pittsburgh asks about the Verizon's ride time service.
- Ken from Kentucky asks what he can expect from French Quarter, after staying in Deluxe; resorts.
- Philippe from the Netherlands asks about Disney chats.
- Lee from CA asks if there is a bus between Animal Kingdom and Epcot.
- John from Virginia refers to Episode 569: When You Gotta Go..., and asks about WDW hand dryers.
Running Time: 35:31