Episode 609 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, August 26 2009 @ 05:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Logan
Episode 609 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Jason from Minnesota reminds us that, unfortunately, Scopa is right.
- Brett sent Matt a Star Wars parody T-shirt, and asks why a week which has 5 on the Crowd Calendar would have a 7 on a Thursday.
- Jamie refers to Episode 601: Mr Voice Takes On The World, and asks when his marathon-running parents will hit the wall.
- Lorie from Georgia asks about Len's use of maths.
- Kath from Colorado asks about celebrating their partnership anniversary.
- Ali asks whether Cars Land would come to WDW.
- Ali says that most 12-year-old girls would be too cool for Kim Possible.
- Amy asks for a good Touring Plan for her 5-year-old.
- Mark from UK asks about a third bed in Scopa Towers.
- Mark from NH asks how the Panel would reduce wait times to 20 minutes.
- Rosie from CA wants suggestions for an anniversary dinner.
- Becky from Ohio asks about sit-down dining during the Food and Wine Festival. Scopa wants to do a Sip and Snack during the Food and Wine Festival (see also Episode 480: Catching Up With Len between 5'35" and 17'00").
- Becky from Ohio wants information about Kim Possible.
- Rhonda asks about what days Fantasmic! is shown. Matt refers to his StudiosCentral page.
- Alex from FL asks what effect centralized FASTPASS distribution would have on the Touring Plans.
Running Time: 32:56