Episode 612 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, September 02 2009 @ 08:11 AM CDT
Contributed by: Logan
Episode 612 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Michael from OK asks whether the park opening hours will be published more in advance.
- Kevin says that the latest episodes have been depressing.
- Matt asks about the Hilton Hotel.
- Ron from TX asks whether crowds are really high, as bookings are down.
- Rob says that he is finding Car Rentals to be expensive. Please post in the shownotes your Car Rental price, where you have rented it from, the dates of your travel, whether you have used a discount code, and how far in advance you have booked it.
- Brad from IL asks where the Kim Possible missions should be added into the 2-day Early-Riser Epcot Touring Plan, and how many missions could be done.
- Brad from IL asks how to do Star Wars Weekends.
- Len Testa asks Matt about the Star Wars 2.0 film, and then wagers Matt.
- Kelly from TX asks about the easiest way to get to Universal Studios, when not renting a car.
- Gabrellia from Canada asks about customising Touring Plans.
- Mellisa asks for the Panel's top tips for touring at Christmas.
- Mellisa asks whether she should take advance of EMHs at Christmas.
Running Time: 28:22