Episode 618 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, September 16 2009 @ 05:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 618 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Mark from Australia refers to Episode 602: Len's Bus(y) Birthday, and says that Len broke Rule Number 1.
- Kevbot from Boston refers to Episode 609, and relates his anniversary trip with his partner.
- Bill from Georgia asks what they can do, now that their 14- and 11-year-old children cannot come to Disney.
- Michael asks for the name of the song played on Stacey's Top 7 TV show.
- Robin asks how much extra queue time can be expected when going on an EMH day.
- Robin asks whether the Buy 4 Get 3 deal is going to be offered again, or whether he should get an AP.
- Paul from UK asks about photo opportunities which include the date.
- Scott from Wisconsin asks about the Verizon Disney service.
- Olivia from UK asks whether restaurant; prices increase seasonally.
- Jay from NY asks about any Hanukkah celebrations.
- Diane from Mississippi drank around the resorts.
- DisneyNut09 asks whether DVC rentals is better than Disney's special offers.
- Jeremy refers to Episode 534: Listener Questions and cannot find any information about the romantic carriage ride at Fort Wilderness. Matt suggests calling 407-WDW-PLAY.
- Doug asks for tips for a 30-day vacation.
- Amy from Virginia asks whether September is hurricane season.
- Amy from Virginia asks whether she should come down September or November.
- Joe from Illinois asks to get from the Polynesian; to the wheelchair entrance to the parks.
- Tonia asks if the alternative entrance option for the Fantasmic! Dinner Package.
- Mike from NY asks whether two families staying at two different hotels can use the other family's Dining Plan.
- The Cliff family from Indiana asks how to get the best building in Scopa Towers.
Running Time: 29:45