Episode 621 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, September 23 2009 @ 05:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 621 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Katie from Maine would like a separate line for Annual Pass holders.
- Shawn from TX refers to Episode 609 and says that Cinderella's Carriage is near Peter's Pan Flight.
- Becky from Ohio asks about the absence of " Stupid Judy, Stupid Energy ".
- Ricky from CA asks about the Star Tours bet.
- Ed from NC liked Live Show – Who Wants to Earn Their Ears: circa November 2006.
- Mary-Jo asks whether she can get a joint Disneyland and WDW PhotoPass.
- 14-year-old Griffin is under-aged for the Keys to the Kingdom tour.
- Sue would like opinions on D23.
- Scott from Washington, DC asks whether there is a WDW Club 33.
- Tim from Massachusetts asks whether there is a maximum number of dings for the Unofficial Guide (ding).
- Matt from UK refers to Episode 541: Restaurant Comparisons, and asks whether he can get an ADR for Le Cellier.
- Connor would like to be a Character.
- Steve from TX asks whether the Panel will try the Four Parks in One Day again.
- Neil from UK asks whether it is usual for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Food and Wine Festival, and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party so close together.
- Neil from UK asks whether the content of the Parties change depending on the date you go.
- Neil from UK asks how crowds and weather in early November compares with early May.
- David asks whether Coronado Springs business club rooms are nice.
- Stuart asks whether the Panel would consider Eating around the Resorts.
- Emilie asks when next year's promotions come out.
- Emilie asks when Special Offers come out.
- Jane asks whether her 9 and 11-year-old children should use EMHs.
- Mark from Australia asks about 24-hour restaurants.
- Becky from CA says that Len should have done something in his 8-hour layover in Toronto.
- Becky from CA asks for the best hotel for an anniversary trip for a teacher.
Running Time: 33:05