Episode 624 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, September 30 2009 @ 05:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 624 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Jean-Philippe from Canada refers to Episode 614: Tips For Tipping, and says that he tips more when the chef makes allergy-free meals.
- Jean-Philippe from Canada asks whether he can allergy-free cookies at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party.
- Mary asks what WDW Today is planning in 2010.
- Jennifer refers to Episode 621: Listener Questions, and says that you can combine PhotoPasses from WDW and Disneyland.
- Gillian from NY asks whether it is cheaper to get tickets in UK or USA.
- Gillian from NY asks whether it would be cheaper for everyone to be on the Dining Plan.
- Gillian from NY asks which is the best Segway tour to do in a large group.
- Tony from NJ would like a recommendation for their final full-service restaurant.
- Albert from Tennessee would like to have the Dining Plan without buying another park ticket.
- Lorrie from Georgia sent a photo of the Presidential pardoned turkey.
- Joel from Georgia asks about his resort Touring Plan.
- Dan from CA asks how much Gay Days will affect his trip. Len refers to Episode 310: Queens of the Kingdom.
- Bruce asks how crowded it is from August 26 onwards.
- Libby asks why Shades of Green has been not much discussed.
- Adam refers to the Tent Event, 8 March 2009 and the future TentFest.
- Gilbert from NJ would like good sushi.
- Tonya from Indiana asks how much the Tower of Terror race will affect the parks.
- Brett from NH doesn't like the Unofficial Guide ding!.
Running Time: 30:34