Episode 633 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, October 21 2009 @ 05:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 633 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Matt refers to Stacey Aswad's appearance in the Bud Light commercial.
- Len discusses his blog about the Fantasyland Expansion.
- Lee comments on his Episode 628: The All Lee Show.
- Andy from UK asks how far in advance tours need to be booked, and whether he needs to pay in advance.
- Kevin from CA asks why Primeval Whirl is on the cover of the Unofficial Guide.
- Listener of the Week Greg from Ohio talks about the Dole Runner.
- Michael from Hawaii talks about declining guest etiquette.
- Amanda from Illinois asks which is better: one long luxury trip or two shorter trips with budget restrictions.
- Amanda from Illinois asks whether she can enjoy a long solo trip.
- Didey from TX asks whether she pay at restaurants with a Disney gift card.
- Mike from Minneapolis asks what other Orlando attractions the Panel would go to.
- Len discusses Sea World.
- Jay asks whether Matt would have Dinosaur or Fantasmic! Dining Package seats for ever.
- Tara asks about an iPhone Touring Plans app.
- Bob from Ohio asks how to get from the Car Care Center to a park.
- Brett from NH ate the duck at the Yak and Yeti, unfortunately.
- Tim from Colorado asks whether he can have an ordinary toaster in his Wilderness Lodge room.
- Matt mentions the WDW Today Twitter.
- Len discusses his letter to Stitch, from the Color Companion to Walt Disney World.
Running Time: 30:30