Episode 636 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, October 28 2009 @ 05:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 636 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Roger from Oregon suggests some funny activities for the Reunion.
- Craig from Canada provides an update about checking-in the resort when going outside America.
- Melinda who asks whether upgrading from Port Orleans Riverside to Wilderness Lodge is a good deal.
- Chris from Connecticut asks whether the MYW tickets on the hotel keys can be transferred between resorts.
- Heather from TX asks what happens if she arrives at the end of the Free Dining Plan period.
- Kathleen from Massachusetts asks whether there are Annual Pass discounts to DVC; (other than Old Key West and Saratoga Springs) and 1- and 2-bedroom villas.
- Dave wants to go at a cheap time, spending under $200 a night, with hotel activities for the kids.
- Len comments on the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center.
- Christian from FL asks whether one could walk on the grass.
- Christa from Maryland wants a romantic; dinner for a WDW first-timer.
- Christa from Maryland asks whether there is an online community for Disney gays.
- Lorrie from CA asks how she can reconcile a planner and a non-planner at WDW.
- Brett from Louisiana asks how to get from the Polynesian; to the Boardwalk.
- Tom from NJ asks how the Crowd Calendar can cope without announced park hours.
- Connie refers to Episode 557: Favorite Hidden Attractions, and comments on noises at the Dawa bar in Tusker House.
- Craig wants the best restaurants on the Magic Kingdom monorail, not fish. The Panel like Kona first, then 'Ohana.
- Rob from Virginia refers to Episode 417: Disney MGM Studios (1995), and asks what is the biggest improvement, and the worst disappointment, in the past decade.
Running Time: 31:55