Episode 642 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, November 11 2009 @ 05:00 AM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 642 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Yvonne refers to Live Show 37: Sunday 25 October 2009, and says that MouseFanTravel was able to book her first-choice restaurants for 30 people.
- Alex from FL and Dave from Illinois ask whether there will be any race-weekend meet-ups.
- Steve refers to Episode 637: Picnic In The Park, and asks why the Panel didn't mention the price of the Picnic.
- James from Indiana asks if there is a movie which should be featured more in the parks.
- Lisa from Washington asks how the Panel deal with people who are just plain wrong.
- Pete from Georgia asks for the top and worst two table service credit restaurants.
- Rich asks where her daughter can get a tan in the Parks.
- Erin from Ohio asks whether she should try Scopa Towers instead of Port Orleans.
- Angie asks whether the birthday Family FassPass is hard to get.
- Seabasealpha111 from Connecticut refers to Episode 560: Disney Quest, and gives a suggestion for what could replace DisneyQuest.
- Kevin from NC asks about the "Stupid Judy, Stupid Energy" line.
Running Time: 29:14