Episode 645 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, November 18 2009 @ 05:00 AM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 645 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Tim from DVCNews refers to Episode 638: AP FAQ and says that DVC Annual Pass vouchers do not have an expiration date, and that DVC members can only buy 8 Annual Passes.
- Sharon from NY cannot phone on a landline for her ADRs.
- Mike from NY asks about closures in Downtown Disney.
- Kevin from Nebraska comments on the downside of accessible-rooms.
- Keith makes a suggestion for the UK pavilion in World Showcase.
- Tim emails to say that he likes WDW Today.
- Jordan from FL got confirmation from a CastMember that you can use a FASTPASS past its expiration time.
- Ingrid from SC asks whether the barbershop will do something special for a baby's first haircut.
- Steven from Louisiana asks accommodation and Dining Plan options for a family of five.
- Mike from Massachusetts mentions the Toy Story Midway Mania video game, and asks about other attractions that could be video games.
- Tamera asks which is worse for touring Hollywood Studios: days with EMHs;, or days with Fantasmic!.
- Gwen asks for help with very travel-sick family.
- Kim from Canada asks if she can upgrade part of her Free Dining Plan to the Deluxe Dining Plan.
- Mellissa asks for Disneyland advice.
- A couple of weird Disney freaks, kids (Unofficial Guide) from Palm Springs asks about the weirdest accidents that have happened in the World.
Running Time: 33:33