Episode 648 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, November 25 2009 @ 05:00 AM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 648 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Pat from Georgia wants a show on performers.
- JD wants a refund on his curtailed Kilimanjaro Safari.
- Mike from Indiana asks if he can walk from Port Orleans to the start line of the marathon.
- Louis from UK asks for a recommendation for Moderate; resorts, especially considering both Port Orleans resorts.
- Louis from UK asks if MouseFanTravel caters for UK clients.
- Louis from UK asks if he should get a Dining Plan in travelling solo.
- Karen from Texas asks if visiting a water park counts as a park day.
- Geoff from FL asks about Characters; in Flight, and plans for Downtown Disney.
- Dena sends a Star Wars Weekend story, including seeing backstage at Star Tours.
- Anne asks if 6-year-old tickets are good for life.
- Craig from UK defends dining at Cinderella's Castle.
- Barry from Wisconsin asks when his family should go to Chef Mickey's.
- Kelly from Savannah talks about mobile applications, and asks about what the Panel bring to the Parks.
- Kimberley asks how frequently the Panel went to WDW after getting their Annual Pass.
- Kimberley asks for fun A to D-ticket attractions.
Running Time: 33:54