Episode 660 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, December 23 2009 @ 05:00 AM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 660 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Holly from FL refers to Episode 651 and comments on the work of the veterinarians in Conservation Station.
- Steve refers to Episode 651 remembers the game room in the Contemporary.
- Kirk asks whether her wife can use her ticket towards her Annual Pass.
- Kirk asks whether the Best and Worst parks are needed for low crowds.
- Mardy asks about whether there are bad WDW tours.
- Julie asks what days the Spectromagic parade is on.
- Kevin from Indiana asks if the Dining Plans work at the Food and Wine Festival.
- Karen from Delaware asks how mid-December was for crowds.
- Steve from Ohio asks about hourly childcare.
- Chris from CA asks when the Crowd Calendar is updated.
- Brian from Minnesota comments about EMH; versus Touring Plans.
- Ricardo from CA wants a book on the history of the Parks. Matt refers to Episode 231: Charlie Ridgeway.
- Michael asks about free drink refills.
- Michael asks about DVC; counter-service.
- Brent criticises the Panel's behavior in Episode 575: MSP3K - The Maelstrom/Sprit Of Norway.
- Mark from Illinois asks how The the American Idol Experience is doing, and whether Fantasmic!; will return to a 7-day schedule.
- Dan asks about the chicken exit in the Tower of Terror.
- Dan from NM says that he cannot tell Scopa from Newell.
- Kevin says that Len was right about Disneyland.
- Big Bad Daddy says that young children should be brought to WDW.
Running Time: 29:06