Episode 662 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, December 30 2009 @ 05:00 AM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 662 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Bob from Pennsylvania asks about Leave the Legacy.
- Jenny from Minnesota says that a Cast Member got the child swap wrong.
- Michael adds to Episode 577: Lead Times.
- Chris from Illinois asks about Food and Wine Festival on the Dining Plan.
- Evan from TX refers to Episode 546: Listener Questions and corrects the Panel on the location of resorts.
- Evan from TX asks about entry to the Flower and Garden Festival.
- Evan from TX asks whether booking 180 days in advance for Le Cellier is necessary. Len talks about his Le Cellier trip.
- Evan from TX asks about the best value resort.
- Heather from TX asks what brings the Disney kid out of the Panel.
- Cherie from Louisiana asks whether online ADRs is available for non-residents.
- Rachel refers to Episode 569: When You Gotta Go... and the Toontown restroom.
- Jim refers to the Glass Slipper surprise on the carriage-ride, and relates how two young girls got into the Disney Spirit.
- Mardy from Chicago refers to Episode 540: Listener Questions and asks about a bar-review show (Episode 547), and mentions some other bars.
- Dave from Pennsylvania asks about Bonnet Creek.
- Dave from Pennsylvania would like a good Disney gym.
- AtomicMickey asks where the best place to watch Illuminations from an audio perspective.
Running Time: 33:26