Episode 668 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, January 13 2010 @ 05:00 AM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 668 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Len mentions a tips for Sum of all Thrills, and compares it against Cyber Mountain.
- Katie from NC asks whether she can use the Give a Day, Get a Disney Day tickets towards Annual Passes.
- Crystal from Washington and John from Illinois say that Reunion 09 was a blast.
- Jo from Massachusetts talks about the Waffle House meet during Reunion 09.
- Nora from FL asks about Reunion 10.
- James from Missouri asks whether he can buy tickets before prices go up, but use them later.
- Geoff from RI asks if can see the F-Stream track info for MouseWorld radio.
- Melanie from UK wants a shout-out to her husband, and thought the "English" accents in WDW Today European Live Show: Monday 25 May 2009 were excellent.
- Karlon from Louisiana asks about the College Programme.
- Linda from UK asks about accessing resorts when staying off-site. Len talks about sleeping in the lobby of resorts (see Episode 465: To Sleep, Perchance To Dream).
- Linda from UK asks about parking at the Polynesian; to view the Electrical Water Pageant.
- Robin from Kentucky asks when how far in advance he should buy airfare.
- "E" creates an rolling average of the crowd calendar from TouringPlans.com to determine the lowest vacation crowd.
- Mike from Colorado asks how the crowds are around Veteran's Day, and when should he book his room.
- Mike from Colorado wants to know the rack rate for Concierge.
- Brett from NH refers to Episode 633: Listener Questions and says that Len personally is the reason for his ordering the duck in Yak and Yeti.
Running Time: 28:46