Episode 671 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, January 19 2010 @ 09:33 PM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 671 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Jay from Iowa asks whether his son can queue to fight Darth Vader.
- Barry from Wisconsin asks about the closest Waffle House to WDW.
- Jennifer asks if she should avoid the first Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party .
- Jennifer asks whether she should dress up as a Canadian. (This Inside Joke is detailed in Jennifer's column on Studioscentral.com.).
- Tara asks whether she can upgrade her after 4 p.m. pass to an Annual Pass.
- Brett from NH asks how he can get a haircut in the Barbershop.
- Rob from Maryland asks about the strength of the biometric data.
- Brian from FL asks whether GM will continue to sponsor Test Track.
- Daniel from Arizona asks what day of the week is best for Food and Wine Festival.
- Brad from Illinois emails his Trip Report, and he liked Momma Melrose. Len wonders if Hollywood Studios' restaurants are the cheapest of the parks.
- Brian from Ohio wants to see Annette on the front page of WDW Today.
- Doug refers to Episode 555: Listener Questions, and agrees with taking the ferry from the Wilderness Lodge to the Magic Kingdom.
- Steve from OK cannot find information about the music in the Water Parks. Newell suggests MagicMusic.net.
- Mary from Canada wants to stay in a Moderate; resort for 10-14 days.
- Dave asks why the menu in the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater has changed.
- Emily asks whether everyone using the Unofficial Guide would change the wait lines.
Running Time: 36:31