Episode 674 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, January 26 2010 @ 09:00 PM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 674 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Jolene asks about the availability of PhotoPass photographers.
- Jen from Kentucky DVC says that you can upgrade to a DVC Annual Pass.
- Andy from UK (acp) asks about solo dining for picky eaters that he can get last minute ADRs. The Panel mention the bars. (See also Episode 578: Advanced Dining Reservations).
- Andy from UK (acp) asks about personalized dining menus.
- Andy from UK (acp) makes suggestions for TentFest.
- Tom from Minnesota asks whether WDW Today was planning anything for the Wine and Dine Half marathon.
- Paul from WA asks about Disney iPhone Apps, including Touring Plans' Lines. Scopa mentions MouseWorld Radio App.
- Paul from WA asks about when his sister can sign-up for the 2011 Half marathon.
- Paul from WA gives some tips for PhotoPass.
- Kelly asks if a 10-year-old can order children's meals.
- Kelly asks if the California Grill worth two credits, and if the sushi is good.
- Chris from Ohio asks if Characters in Flight worth the money, and asks about the lines and the views.
- Chris from UK asks if the Touring Plans are successful at Christmas.
- Chris from Ohio asks if taking a laptop to WDW is worth it.
- Brett from NH was able to directly compare the experience of taking Magical Express with taking a limo. Matt says that it is "hit and miss".
- Mardy from Illinois asks about how crowded the parks are in EMH evenings are in September/October.
- Rachel from Kentucky asks about the new park in Florida opening in 1971.
- Rachel from Kentucky asks how different mid- June will be from Martin Luther King weekend.
- Rachel from Kentucky asks how hot it will be in mid-June.
- Rachel from Kentucky asks for suggestions for her 13th birthday.
- Rachel from Kentucky asks how Touring Plans work with a mid-afternoon break, and how she can convince her parents about the benefits of Touring Plans.
Running Time: 33:37