Episode 680 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, February 09 2010 @ 11:00 PM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 680 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Shane from FL refers to the Summer; episodes, but would like advice on cold weather.
- Sue from Pittsburgh loves Marvin.
- Merrill feels overwhelmed, and would like help with his itinerary.
- Alex would like to know the music near the end of the Great Movie Ride of Death.
- Brian from Oregon prefers Fantasmic! in Disneyland.
- George believes that Disney transportation is routed according to the value of the resort.
- Kelly from Texas asks which restaurant; would be best for a solo diner: Flying Fish, Yachtsman Steakhouse, or Captain's Grille; and Citricos;, Artist's Point, or The Wave.
- Dale from Maryland trips after listening about the ghost in the Yacht Club ( Episode 582: Listener Questions).
- Kevin from Indiana asks about the goat trick on Big Thunder Mountain.
- Brett says that positive book and online reviews of restaurants may convince one to go back after a bad experience. Matt says that he wasn't impressed by the California Grill.
- Jamie from Kentucky asks about crowds when parks close early.
- Caron suggests a track for MouseWorld Radio.
Running Time: 30:40