Episode 683 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, February 16 2010 @ 09:53 PM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 683 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Shane from FL asks about Streetmosphere Characters; in the Tower of Terror, and solo or 2-person Streetmosphere acts.
- Roger from Oregon gives 10 ideas for TentFest.
- Geoff says that, for some people, learning to ride the Segway took a long time.
- Jen from UK asks about mobile wait time applications. Scopa compares the Verizon app with the Lines app.
- Jen from UK asks about restaurants where walk-ups or last minute ADRs are more likely. Annette says that children can sit at the bars.
- William uses athletic tape for his feet.
- Colin from UK asks why Disney does not sent out receipts for some events.
- Mark from NH says that Scopa causes heavy rain.
- Mark from NH says that water park crowds do not like rain.
- Ellen from NJ asks if she can walk to any of the parks.
- Ellen from NJ asks about J P and the Silver Stars drum band, the steel drum band in Adventureland.
- Albert from Pennsylvania says that he couldn't book a carriage ride.
- Julie from Maryland wants to go to a fabulous restaurant and see the fireworks on New Year's Eve. Matt says how not-crowded it was in the Hollywood Studios.
- Keith from NJ asks if there is any advantage to taking a trip at the end of April, instead of the beginning of May, and how those crowds compare with October crowds.
- Nate from Georgia gives his experience of doing all Four Parks before noon on ChristmasDay.
Running Time: 35:30