Episode 686 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, February 23 2010 @ 09:11 PM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 686 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Jerry from CA was not able to get onto a DVC; waiting list.
- David from TX says that resort guests should be able to get from the parks to Downtown Disney.
- Peter from NY asks whether the California Grill lights are lowered for Holiday Wishes.
- Peter from NY asks whether the Cinderella Castle Lighting is done before the Party starts.
- Peter from NY asks whether buses continue to run during Parties.
- Someone asks whether the discounted PhotoPass; CD is worth the money.
- Joe from NY asks for advice for a family with an autistic child.
- Jim from Georgia asks if bottled water is cheaper at the airport than at the resort, and asks about refilling bottles.
- Steve from FL refers to Episode 596: All The World's A Stage, and mentions the Biergarten; buffet.
- Nancy from Iowa asks whether there is Disney transportation to Winter Summerland mini golf course.
- Mardy from Illinois found that town cars are cheaper than taxis.
- Martin from TX asks about Lion King experiences apart from the two attractions.
- Claire from Wisconsin asks how much will a WDW vacation cost: 7 days for 5 people in a low to medium priced resort.
- Mark from Missouri asks which attraction the Panel would like to stay overnight in.
- Betty from Wisconsin asks if she can combine a 1-day pass and a volunteer ticket towards a new ticket, and whether she should get a 10-day Park Hopper with Water Park ticket.
- Betty from Wisconsin asks whether she can use a partly used ticket towards purchase of another ticket.
Running Time: 35:30