Episode 695 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, March 16 2010 @ 10:24 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 695 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Hale from Connecticut asks if there is any special Olympics events in the World Showcase.
- Patrick from Michigan asks about software or interactive websites. The Panel talk about webcams, MouseWorld radio and the WDW Explorer.
- Michael says that you can upload your photos when using PhotoPass.
- Nathan from Japan asks if can use a Magic Your Way ticket in a water park before going into a park.
- Tim from Massachuettes wants cheap hotels in Tokyo Disneyland.
- Marjorie from NY wants to do everything in 4-5 days.
- Tom from Minnesota says that Matt says "over there" a lot.
- Someone asks whether the value resorts check your luggage.
- Karen and Rich from Canada asks about afternoon tea over there at the Grand Floridian.
- Will from TX asks about the missing children in It's a Small World.
- Donna from SC says the Port Orleans French Quarter food is worth going over there for.
- Dave from Connecticut refers to Episode 606: Listener Questions, and says that Lou Mongello does a Disney chat.
- Dave from Connecticut says that Dyson hand drivers are in Shades of Green.
- Brad from Illonis refers to Episode 605: Downtown Disney Top 3's and says that the Rainforest Café is not a bad restaurant.
- Crystal from Washington asks if there is a Crowd Calendar or Best Days for Universal Studios.
- Jennifer from CA needed a Fantasmic! Dining Package.
- Jennifer from CA points out benefits of the PhotoPass CD.
Running Time: 20:43