Episode 698 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, March 24 2010 @ 12:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 698 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Kim from Maryland refers to the solo Episodes and says that Matt should stop picking on the Swalphin.
- Kim from Maryland suggests that solo travelers should go during fan events.
- Mary-Beth from CA asks about the crowds during Easter week, and what to do if she arrives midday.
- David from Illinois asks if his Annual Pass is valid for more than one park per day.
- Paul from Washington asks about ticket strategies for visiting both parks.
- Lorris from Connecticut asks which day of the week is better for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
- Carrie from FL refers to Episode 606: Listener Questions and recommends two dining experiences outside of the parks: Cafe Tu Tu Tango and Ichiban sushi Downtown Orlando. Matt suggests Suki Hanna.
- Janice from Minnesota asks whether she should go to WDW before or after a cruise.
- Kevin refers to Episode 609: Listener Questions and makes suggestions for two children who don't want to sleep in the same bed in Scopa Towers.
- Brian asks for shuttle or town car services from Sanford Airport.
- Jenna from Wisconsin asks if she can use two days on a ticket to enter two parks on one day.
- Cheryl from Massachusetts asks about no-show rates for ADRs. Len referred to the Food and Wine when they sampled one of everything (Episode 480).
- Erica from Georgia asks about fitting the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway into a Touring Plan.
- Howard from Canada says that he is a WDW Today junkie.
Running Time: 33:37