Episode 701 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, March 30 2010 @ 09:50 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 701 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Amelia from FL asks about Disney weddings.
- Enrique and Linda asks how soon they should book a trip to French Quarter.
- David asks if he can meet fellow solo Disney geeks.
- David asks how he can get from the airport to an I-Drive hotel.
- Dan from NM wonders if a World of Yesterday Park would work.
- Katy from Michigan asks about the best resort to take off for the Wishes cruise.
- Jodie refers to Episode 597: Listener Questions, and talks about the current state of River Country. Matt refers to the River Country thread on the Disboards.
- Glen from TX asks about Disney's purchase of the Marvel characters (see Episode 617: Disney's Marvelous Announcements).
- Terry from Ohio wants to drink a Kungaloosh!.
- Terry from Ohio suggests footwear.
- Geoff from NY asks about the best time of year for touring at night.
- Cathy from Connecticut asks about using a FASTPASS on another day.
Running Time: 30:45