Episode 710 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, April 20 2010 @ 09:56 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 710 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- John from Tennessee asks his group of 17 should get the Dining Plan.
- John from Tennessee asks whether he should get the Park Hopper.
- Becky from Ohio saved time using the Touring Plan for the "Sum of All Thrills".
- Geoff from Arkansas refers to Episode 705: Food Vs. Atmosphere, and says that dining service makes a huge difference to atmosphere. Scopa refers to a server not handling drinks in Le Cellier.
- Kate from Washington asks whether she can get a Southern California Annual Pass.
- Mike from Kentucky wants to try something different, such as a tour.
- Amy suggests a location to see the second parade in Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.
- Mike from Kansas asks whether the Crowd Calendar has ever gone below 4.
- Someone asks whether their trip in Fall 2010 will be negatively affected by the Fantasyland expansion.
- Mike from Canada asks whether he can get a Park Hopper for part of his stay.
- Geoff from Michigan asks whether he can board the Magical Express bus from a different resort.
- Paul refers to Episode 614: Tips For Tipping, and asks about tipping bell hops.
- Jodie from Wisconsin talks about combining the child swap with FASTPASS.
- Jodie from Wisconsin says that the disadvantage of hiring Disney Strollers is when leaving the park.
- Ryan from Wisconsin asks why Disney would not want to bring back the DreamFinder.
Running Time: 32:40