Episode 713 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, April 27 2010 @ 09:23 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 713 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Gretchen asks about weight limits for attractions.
- Chrissie asks whether Disney is focusing its marketing on the Quick-Service Dining Plan.
- Helen from Virginia asks whether she can get Tables in Wonderland without an Annual Pass, and which restaurants participate.
- Steve from Yellowstone asks why the Hollywood Studios parades are so loud.
- Alice refers to Episode 615: Listener Questions, and gives her experience of Magic Music Days.
- Al from FL asks whether only men can run in the Princess half-marathon.
- Al from FL asks whether there are any other stroller events.
- Jeff from Michigan asks what two parks and attractions his 8, 7 and 5-year-old girls who love Star Wars should go to, based on crowds.
- Michael from Illinois asks about non-DVC member booking DVC; rooms.
- Michael from Illinois asks how long a Cast Member has to work before doing a headliner attraction.
- Mike from NY asks about diners outside of WDW.
- Amber and Michael asks whether their friends can get from the Airport to a restaurant; in 100 minutes.
- Brett refers to Episode 414: Snack, Sip (And Sick), Episode 395: Four Parks, One World, One Day and Episode 411: Four parks in one day, and gives the Panel a new challenge.
- Jo from Nebraska wanted to eat smoked barbecue in the Studios.
Running Time: 31:22