Episode 716 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, May 04 2010 @ 09:51 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 716 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Pete from TX asks whether he can get on the Magical Express if they are meeting family at the airport.
- Shawn from TX relates when he was late for Magical Express.
- Brett from NH talks about the 1990s renovation of Journey into Imagination.
- Jill from Massachusetts asks when her renewal date for her Annual Pass would be.
- Ed from Pennsylvania refers to Episode 619: Discounts That Aren't Really Discounts, and asks where you find discount codes.
- Troy from Maryland asks whether there are military discounts for Disney accommodation apart from Shades of Green.
- Jeremy from CA refers to Episode 621: Listener Questions, and says you can get a joint PhotoPass for WDW and Disneyland.
- Jeremy from CA gives his dream Dining Plan.
- Craig from Canada asks whether he can take the Segway tour before his 1.15 p.m. flight, or other suggestions for the morning.
- Jimmy from Cape Cod asks which Apps the Panel recommend (see Favorites).
- Matt mentions nahtahzu.com
- Kathy from NJ says that under-18s cannot take the Keys to the Kingdom tour due to insurance.
- Glen from NH asks how easy it is to change resorts mid-trip.
- Mike from NY asks about the old pre-show to Space Mountain.
- Matt says that the Reunion page is active.
Running Time: 32:34