Episode 719 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, May 11 2010 @ 10:44 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 719 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Troy from NY says that you can take Magical Express from a different resort to the one you are staying in, as long as you arrange it beforehand.
- Mr. Voice asks about the Epcot; Extra Magic Dining Hour.
- Mr. Voice asks whether Victoria and Albert's is worth it if you don't eat seafood. Len mentions other restaurants which have or may soon have the Chef's Table.
- Tom from Indiana asks what he can do from late afternoon in Star Wars Weekends.
- Josh from Georgia comments that Hollywood Studios does not have a complete chapter in the Unofficial Guide.
- Someone completed a marathon; listening to WDW Today.
- Someone asks about MagicMeets being moved to a cruise.
- Jim has observed some bad behavior from Cast Members.
- Art from TX wants a romantic; dinner, but not at Victoria and Albert's.
- Ken from Minnesota refers to Episode 625: The Ultimate Touring Plan To The Magic Kingdom, and asks how FASTPASSes factor into the Ultimate Touring Plan.
- Ken from Minnesota asks about the length of the queue for Peter Pan's Flight.
- Kathleen from Massachusetts asks what impact Grad Nights have on the parks.
- Brian has a cure for Matt fear of flying.
- Amber asks whether she should go to WDW before or after a Disney cruise.
- Amber asks whether she should trust the Star Wars Weekend Touring Plan.
- Kathy asks about guests leaving litter, especially in Fantasmic!.
- Jen from NC asks what happens if she smokes in a hotel room.
- Jeff from RI said "ding" in Disneyland.
Running Time: 32:34