Episode 740 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, June 29 2010 @ 08:41 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 740 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Shelley from CA asks about bugs in December.
- Anna emails the location of Lucky the Dinosaur.
- Ryan has a website about the World Fair 1964.
- Travis from Virginia wants a Touring Plan during Summer.
- Julie from Pennsylvania asks how she can get to Trails End.
- Marie-Sue from AK cannot get her first-choice hotel December; 1-10.
- Donna from Pennsylvania asks why the Crowd Calendar says that the crowds will be low during Pop Warner.
- Steph from Maryland asks if travel agents can get ADRs more easily.
- Joe from AK has to get to the front entrance of Epcot from the Beach Club.
- Joe from AK wants a quiet drink near the Beach Club.
- KevBot says that the October 2009 episodes have been upbeat.
- Steve Medina gives recommendations for getting to WDW from South Florida.
- Nicole would like recommendations for vegetarians. Nicole asks for touring recommendations for Universal Studios.
- James from Missouri asks about Evening EMH; crowds in the Animal Kingdom.
- Mia from Massachusetts asks for advice for an later middle-aged man who walks with a cane.
Running Time: 33:36