Episode 743 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, July 06 2010 @ 10:45 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 743 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- John from Massachusetts would like a smaller WDW Today stream.
- Hans from Indiana asks whether a 4-day cruise is better than a 3-day cruise.
- Jarrid from NY, composer of the WDW Theme Song, asks about the late performers in World Showcase.
- Christie from PA asks if she has to pay for valet parking; when paying in a Concierge; room.
- Christie from PA asks about differences in club level rooms at different resorts.
- Christie from PA asks if the Panel would recommend the Illuminations Cruise.
- Geoff from Michigan was able to order adult meals using children credits during Free Dining Plan.
- Bruce from PA asks whether Space Mountain is open.
- Chris asks when should he take a lunchtime break with children aged 8, 10 and 11.
- Amanda from Spain refers to Episode 639: Listener Questions and suggests using the Orlando Weekly as a free newspaper.
- Steve from FL asks about observations for tracking chefs in restaurants.
- David asks if can save money and enjoy themselves more if he splits one trip into two smaller trips.
- David asks about the New Year's Eve fireworks show at Hollywood Studios.
- Adam from UK wants a cold beer on a hot day.
- Brett from NH wants to use a Travel Agent.
- Jen from UK wants a live show that she can phone into. Matt refers to WDW Today European Live Show: Monday 25 May 2009.
- Jen from UK refers to Live Show 44 and says that Brits can drink more than Americans.
- Jen from UK wants a better suggestion for eating Italian on property.
Running Time: 30:53