Episode 746 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, July 13 2010 @ 09:34 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 746 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Liz from Virginia asks whether she should go to Star Wars Weekend over Memorial Weekend.
- Lorrie from Missouri wants to go somewhere for a special occasion. Matt comments on the Turf Club, Portabello, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Narcoossee's and Jiko's.
- Claire and Michelle from Wisconsin asks what sights you can see on Magical Express and which side of the bus you should sit on.
- Claire and Michelle from Wisconsin asks Matt why Hollywood Studios is the best of the four parks (see also Episode 417: Disney MGM Studios (1995) and Episode 503: Hooray For Disney's Hollywood Studios).
- Dave from Michigan asks for must sees and best viewing location for Christmas Decorations.
- Dave from Michigan asks for the Panel's favorite times to go.
- David asks about Matt's involvement in Martin Smith's Tower of Terror video.
- Christie from Kentucky wants an update to Episode 431: Moving To The Magic.
- Melinda asks for tips for Star Wars Weekends.
- Adrian from Illinois asks whether he should tour Hollywood Studios on a Fantasmic! or Star Wars Weekend day.
- Brett from NH says that Matt speaks at twice the speed as the rest of the Panelists.
- Michael from OK asks how he can get to Sea World.
- Bruce from NY refers to Episode 700: Yesterland - Fantasyland and says that you cannot go to 20,000 League under the Sea in Disneyland.
- Chip says that you can get good pizza in Celebration.
- Chip recommends the Celebration hotel.
Running Time: 30:02