Episode 749 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, July 21 2010 @ 07:19 AM CDT
Contributed by: Logan
Episode 749 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Jessica from NC refers to Live Show 44: June 27, 2010 and gives an update for DVC pool hopping.
- Jonathan from NC asks if he can buy an Annual Pass voucher and redeem it in full after prices have increased.
- David from PA likes using the Dining Plan.
- Clarissa from Illinois asks what size car she should rent, and whether she should use Magical Express for a party of 5.
- Mark asks whether Baylake Towers would be better than the Animal Kingdom Lodge for a 1-year-old.
- Mark asks if there is anything special for his child's first birthday.
- Riley gives his Cast member experience about redeeming FASTPASSes after the window.
- Chip from Illinois asks for the Panel's ideal Character dining.
- Chris from UK asks how likely the parks will hit capacity at Christmas.
- Chris from UK asks how he should travel to Chef Mickey's on Christmas Day.
- Linda from UK asks how busy it will be after her 8.20 a.m. ADR in Animal Kingdom.
- Todd asks for suggestions for accommodation when going with a first timer during the Endurance event weekend.
- Kevin from Indiana asks whether there is going to an update to the Rock 'n' Roller coaster.
- Mark from Australia refers to Episode 647: Park Icons and gives his suggestion for Epcot.
- George from Arizona wants WDW Today babysitting.
- Jessica from Wisconsin asks for suggestions as to why it is important to be at park opening (see First Hour episodes).
- David from Massachusetts asks if Party tickets allow for daytime admission to the Parks.
Running Time: 31:40