Episode 752 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, July 28 2010 @ 06:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Logan
Episode 752 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Nonami from AK wants a good spa on property.
- Nonami from AK wants something good for the guys in a wedding to do, whilst the girls have tea.
- Stuart from NJ wants a cheap hotel off-site for 1 night.
- John from Illinois asks about Labor Day crowds.
- Craig from UK says that WDW is not just for grade-schoolers.
- Mark from UK asks whether her 14-year-old cannot go on the Behind the Scenes tour.
- Howard from Canada asks how he can get to the from WDW.
- Elizabeth from Illinois wants a Moderate hotel in the vicinity of Hollywood Studios.
- Chris from MA refers to Episode 313: Australia Pavilion and asks about any update to the Australia pavilion.
- Nonami from AK asks if a TX Toll pass will work in FL.
- Al from NY refers to Episode 652: Worth It Or Not (Continued) and recommends Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and the Harmony Barber Shop.
- Brice from Ohio asks what attraction the Panel miss the most.
Running Time: 30:00