Episode 767 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, August 31 2010 @ 08:34 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 767 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Kim refers to Episode 755: Listener Questions and says that the Expedition Everest bird is still working.
- Rob from Illinois asks why Epcot is 9.5 on November 10.
- Becky from Ohio refers to Episode 761: Listener Questions says that the crab legs at Cape May Café is good.
- Peter from Canada asks about the bikes from Port Orleans Riverside.
- Peter from Canada asks if he can get in season citrus in the parks.
- Amy from Indiana asks if she should go to Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Ali from Houston asks about Days (e.g. Gay Days) at the Parks.
- Greg from PA asks about the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party.
- Bruce from NY refers to Episode 669: All Aboard!! Amtrak's Auto Train and comments on the Sliver Train.
- Mellissa from Indiana met Matt and gives a Trip Report about Coronado Springs and All Star Movies, and asks whether DVC is being pushed more.
- Doug asks for advice on Universal Studios.
- Darlene from NY asks what park can be done in one day.
- Connie from SC says she cannot get a FASTPASS for someone whose ticket has not been used that day, and asks whether that is a new policy.
Running Time: 35:58