Episode 779 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, September 28 2010 @ 09:19 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 779 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Haley from Australia asks about making custom Touring Plans.
- Brian from Maryland asks about Tampa Airport.
- Gavin (From Episode 718: Honeymoon Touring and Episode 750: Gavin's Trip Report ) found a 9-year-old's autograph book.
- Patrick asks about the accuracy for the Wait Times, what the FASTPASS number means.
- JD asks about time in Mission: Space.
- Jeff from Wisconsin asks about the Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station.
- Damian from Connecticut asks what Magical Gatherings are.
- Liz from Virginia asks about the cheapest one-way Transportation to get to WDW from the Airport, and where she can store her Bags.
- Heather from Tennessee asks about Pop Warner.
- Shane from FL loves the "No way Jose" at Beaches and Cream.
- Jessica from AK asks how she can meet up with her in-laws.
- Mindy from TX wants a bread bowl in WDW.
- Tamera from Illinois says that Episode 673: The Grand Review was so wrong, and compares the good things about the Grand Floridian against the Polynesian.
- Nick from Indiana asks about celebrities the Panel has seen in the parks.
***Program note - Listen after the end of the show for audio from Gavin's Autograph book find from 107.9 KDND FM
Autograph book proves it's a small world (after all) (WPVI-TV)
Running Time: 45:20