Episode 785 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, October 12 2010 @ 09:25 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 785 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Steven from NY asks about Tatooine Traders Gift Shop.
- Jonathan from Tampa refers to Episode 782 and asks what songs Scopa has on his Running play list.
- Nonami from AK says that Eisner is not the patron saint of the Parks.
- Kevin from NC refers to Episode 675: Eating Healthy At The World and says that diners with allergies are well catered in WDW.
- Jeff from NJ asks about Free Dining versus room discounts versus number of guests.
- Sue asks about her plan to visit three parks in one day.
- Kevin from Indiana asks about Marvin.
- Chris from NC asks what new World Showcase Pavilion the Panel would like to build (see also Episode 313: Australia Pavilion).
- Edward from UK asks whether "Love T" is a freebee.
- Tony from Mississippi asks about the best cabin in Fort Wilderness, and whether a golf cart is worth the money.
- Charlie from NH refers to Episode 681: Traditions and asks about the Panel's WDW horror stories (see Episode 416: When Reality Strikes).
- Howie from Canada asks about the best and worst Disney Transportation for value and moderate resort hotels.
- Mark from Tennessee asks whether Len has any fears of being robbed when on vacation, and whether there should be some moderation in the Lines chat.
Running Time: 34:00