Episode 788 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, October 19 2010 @ 08:39 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 788 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Jamie from RH asks if he can call ahead to ask if his room is ready.
- Paul from NJ would like a show on All Star Vacation Homes (see the WDW Today European Live Show: Monday 25 May 2009, Beginning to 14'25", 44'10" to 48'55", 50'45" to 51'40", 54'00" to 56'25", 57'50" to 64'00", 85'45" to 92'30", 95'00" to 101'55").
- Michael from Kansas asks about the old Crowd Calendar.
- Karen from FL asks how the Panel earned their Ears.
- Jason from Illinois has written some lines for Marvin.
- KevBot from Massachusetts wants tips about Disneyland.
- Paul from WA asks if Annual Pass gives discounts on the Cruise Line.
- Paul from WA gives a list of things he would change.
- Sharon from NY asks her previous booking in President's Week.
- Brett asks why Morocco is not part of Illuminations.
- Andy from Minnesota asks what he should do in one day in the Parks.
- Howie from Canada asks if Len has a one-day Sea World Touring Plan.
- Aubrey from Utah asks what value Military Tickets would be given if upgrading to an Annual Pass.
- Lisa says that the lack of Counter Service in Kidani Village does not bother her.
- Jeanette from PA asks whether Cast Members have a pep rally.
- Mark from CA asks about Big Bear and a schedule for Characters.
- Matt from Ohio asks about Boma v Tusker House, and Biergarten v San Angel Inn.
Running Time: 32:10