Episode 800 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, November 16 2010 @ 08:02 PM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 800 is now available for download.
- Listener Questions
- Alistair from NI wants to rent a boat for 6 people on property.
- Jennifer asks what time she has to get to WDW from her off-site hotel for the Marathon, and whether she should stay off-property.
- Jennifer asks whether she should wear Canadian clothing in January (see the "Smelling of Canadian beer" Inside Joke).
- Ryan from Kentucky asks about Hollywood Studios Crowds on Fantasmic! nights in December.
- Katie from UK asks whether she can get Mickey Waffles.
- Rachel gives a Trip Report, both good and bad, including a dinosaur spitting in Ellen's Energy Adventure.
- Rachel asks whether there are less Cast Members due to the layoffs, and why the bathroom in Toontown was filthy.
- Evan asks how the Crowds in Thanksgiving compare with June.
- Evan asks where he can meet his non-park-going grandparents.
- Pete from Massachusetts asks which park would be less crowded on Thanksgiving Day.
- Paul from WA asks whether the more expensive Disney Cruises are worth it.
- Andy from Illinois asks which park he would be noticed in his WDW Today t-shirt.
Running Time: 29:11