Episode 815 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, December 21 2010 @ 10:01 PM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 815 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- Brett from NH says that Brett is to NH as Scopa is to WDW.
- Dave from Michigan wants an electronic version of the Unofficial Guide.
- Emma from UK wants to dine as a couple on a WDW cruise.
- Kelly from CA wants an iTunes stream of past episodes.
- Kelly from CA wants a Disneyland Podcast.
- Mark from NY asks about how far in advance he needs to line up for the Flower Power concerts.
- Ellie from SC asks if she should do a 5km walk before her half-marathon.
- Mellissa from Ohio asks whether her 2-year-old is still considered an infant when she celebrates her 3rd Birthday at WDW.
- Mellissa from Ohio asks which restaurants her toddler would like.
- Mark from Australia refers to Episode 697: Resort Recommendations, and asks about the positive aspects of the Contemporary Resort tower.
- Gary from NY asks why the Grand Floridian was not positively mentioned.
- Mellissa from Ohio asks about photographs of the Parks. The Panel Recommends the following books:
- The Unofficial Guide: The Color Companion to Walt Disney World
- The Disney Queue Line Survival Guidebook
- Walt Disney World Adventure: A Field Guide and Activity Book for Explorers - This book has now been published.
- Guide to the Magic of Walt Disney World
- William wants to see older versions of the Parks. The Panel Recommends the following websites:
- Widen Your World
- Disney Shawn Blogspot
- Jim Hill Media
- Katie from UK says that Alex Trebek says "crystal meth" after "Stupid Judy, Stupid Energy".
Running Time: 30:00