Episode 818 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, December 28 2010 @ 09:19 PM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 818 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- Brett from NH loved the WDW Explorer CD.
- Craig from Michigan refers to Episode 695: Listener Questions, and says that PhotoPass photographers have been reduced, but are good for Character Meet and Greet locations.
- Mark from Australia says that the Polynesian hotel is a disappointment to Australians.
- Sarah from Illinois asks about the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party.
- Sarah from Illinois' friends had been lost (and partly stolen) during transit.
- Sarah from Illinois ask about touring during crowded periods.
- Paul says that Bolt should be included in the Backlot Tour.
- Wendy from UK asks about the animatronic Yeti.
- Kelly from NY asks about crowds on Memorial and Labor Day weekends.
- Rob from Iowa asks about touring Disneyland Paris.
- Jeremy from CA asks whether Lines comes free with the Unofficial Guide.
- Jeremy from CA asks about when to go to Beaches 'n Cream.
- Katie thanks the Panel for Episode 453: Ace Ventura.
- Bill from Maryland asks about touring July 3-11.
- David asks where the best place to start a vacation with a smaller child.
- Ben from PA asks about getting from Wilderness Lodge Villas to the Polynesian.
- Mary-Jo from Tennessee asks whether La Nouba should be replaced, and if so, what with.
Running Time: 38:10