Episode 851 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, March 15 2011 @ 09:27 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 851 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- Geoff from NJ refers to Episode 840 and gives a reason for the Breakfast beverage changes.
- Geoff refers to Episode 843, and tries to correct Scopa (but, unfortunately, he is right).
- Bert refers to the Port Orleans French Quarter bar.
- John asks when to ride Dumbo.
- Brett from NH gives hints on how to get your question answered.
- Thomas from Canada asks whether Magical Express can be used to meet one's parents.
- Matt from RI asks whether there is a post-Thanksgiving Black Friday sale.
- Nicholas from CA says that Coronado Springs is convenient for the parks.
- Keith from Massachusetts says that there should be additional benefits for a second AP.
- Amy from IL refers to Episode 720: Touring plans questions you always wanted to know, but were too afraid to ask. Amy and her husband start a debate about the philosophy of FASTPASS.
- Scott from TX ask how many people plan their days at WDW.
- Christopher from Maryland wants to add airfare and Transportation to a Disney PIN-booked vacation.
Running Time: 32:47